Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Red (2010)


I have not written a review for quite some time, and that is mainly due to the fact that I haven't seen a movie in quite a while.  We received our next video from Netflix, but it sat in the envelope for weeks before we watched it.  I also haven't been to the theatre in at least a month, so my husband took me to see "Red."  This movie followed a few retired CIA agents as well as former spies from Russia and England, most notably played by Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren.  For some reason, the government decided to take out certain former operatives after all these years of retirement.  They buddied up to find out why and to exact revenge while staying alive.  The movie was mainly a spy action film, but there were some funny moments dealing with "old people" jokes.  I would give the film 3 ½ out of 5 stars, because I would definitely see it again and would enjoy it the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment