Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)


I finally got around to watching the last installment in the Twilight trilogy: "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."  I'm not really a Twilight fan and I've definitely never read the books.  I watched the first film, found it decent, then watched the other two.  They were more disappointing than the first installment, but again, they were all okay movies.  I don't really understand the obsession with Twilight, but maybe that's because I'm not an adolescent girl.  Anyways, in this film, Kristen Stewart was just as whiny and nearly as helpless as in the other films.  She was choosing between her vampire love and her werewolf love.  There was an interesting battle scene at the end of the film, but I felt like many questions weren't answered and that there were too many scenes of Bella and Edward just laying around in fields professing their love and Bella complaining about not being a vampire yet.  Like I said, they're not great movies, but they're not terrible either.  I've watched the first installment more than once, but I won't repeat the other two.

The third installment, "Eclipse," gets 3 out of 5 stars.


The second installment, "New Moon," got 2 ½ stars.


The original "Twilight" film got 3 ½ out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment