Thursday, August 4, 2011

Horrible Bosses (2011)


My family went to see "Horrible Bosses" and loved the movie.  My parents, my husband, and I were laughing out loud at several points throughout the film.  The film follows three buddies who each hate their bosses.  Jason Bateman works at an investment company run by Kevin Spacey.  He works overtime and gets in at 6 AM because he has been promised a promotion.  Jason Sudeikis works at a chemical company and his boss, played by Colin Farrel, is a cokehead.  Charlie Day is a dental hygienist whose boss, played by Jennifer Aniston, keeps sexually harassing him at work.  These guys decide to hire a thug, played by Jamie Foxx, to kill their bosses.  Things go hilariously awry while they scheme.  There were so many funny moments.  Jason Bateman has become one of my favorite leading men lately.
This film gets 4 out of 5 stars.  Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment