Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ghost Hunters Season


This is a show that I must admit that I never would have started watching except that my husband is always watching it.  Now I'm proud to say that I'm excited that "Ghost Hunters" is back with its delightful crew let by Jason and Grant.  The other team members including Steve, Tango, Britt, Kris, and Amy always provide for some entertaining moments.  I'm always particularly amused by Steve's paralyzing fear of spiders, especially since he is a professional ghost hunter.

This show is for skeptics and believers alike.  I must admit that I am a huge skeptic, so I appreciate that the crew always goes into the "haunted" sites attempting to debunk the reports of paranormal activity.  However, there have been a handful of episodes that have shown me evidence that make it hard to dismiss that something strange is going on at some of these places.  The team is thorough and takes multiple forms of audio, video, and thermal recorders to the sites.  Give this show a try on the SyFy network if you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment