Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glee Season 2 Premiere


I'll proudly admit that I am a Gleek!  I've been awaiting the return of this show all summer.  "Glee" is back with its second season, and the only thing disappointing about the premiere was the music selection.  Maybe my age is showing, but I loved all the Journey medleys last season.  They were obviously trying to attract a younger audience with all the popular music in the first episode (most of which I had never heard).  A couple new characters were introduced in the episode as well, which should cause a lot more drama.  Sue Sylvester and Mr. Shue also teamed up briefly to get back at Mrs. Bieste, the new female football coach.  Emma didn't make an appearance in the episode, but hopefully she'll be back soon.  Two thumbs up to one of the best shows on television!

No comments:

Post a Comment