Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sherlock Holmes (2009)


Let me just preface this review by saying that "Sherlock Holmes" was a delightful surprise.  I remember when I saw the previews I had no desire to see this movie at all.  However, this was a fun adventure with great characters portrayed by Robert Downey, Jr., Jude Law, and Rachel McAdams.  Just as a side note, I am loving Robert Downey Jr.'s recent films.  Guy Ritchie did a tremedous job keeping this film moving at a quick pace.  There was also a bit of humor thrown in throughout the story.  I don't want to spoil the plot for those who have not seen it, so I'll just say that there are lots of twists and turns and explanations for everything in the end.  I am going to give this film 4 out of 5 stars because it was fun, fast-paced, and kept me interested the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment