Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1 Finale


The first season finale of "Rizzoli & Isles" did not disappoint.  I've been following this show since it premiered earlier this summer.  In the season finale, we find out that Detective Rizzoli and her cop brother have a third brother who is getting released from prison.  Earlier in the season, we learned about the not-so-law-abiding family of Dr. Isles.  I am continually impressed with the character development on this show, but the characters are based on novels, so I shouldn't be too surprised.  I'll have to pick up Tess Gerritsen's novels to get my fix until next summer.

This episode centered around the homicide of a Boston cop who was working undercover on a drug case.  The plot thickened when the murderers took over the police station with Rizzoli and Isles trapped inside.  I don't want to ruin the episode, but a lot of cops got shot in the police station, and it wasn't clear who would survive when the credits started rolling.  I'm looking forward to next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment