Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life as We Know It (2010)


"Life as We Know It" is another film that I really wanted to see in the theatre but ultimately didn't see until Netflix mailed it to my house.  Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel star in a film in which they are forced to raise an orphaned baby even though they despise eachother.  It's a stretch, but the film works.  There were lots of sentimental and a couple of humorous moments in the film.  However, I was expecting this to be more of a romantic comedy than a drama going in.  I know that the plot is a bit predictable, but I did enjoy most of the film.    I found Duhamel endearing even though he was supposed to play a womanizer in the film.  Don't expect this to be a laugh-out-loud comedy.  It really is a chick flick and a bit of a tear jerker.  Overall, it gets 3 ½ out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment