Sunday, March 20, 2011

Morning Glory (2010)


I was very much looking forward to seeing "Morning Glory" when I saw the previews in the theatres, but I ultimately waited until Netflix sent it to me this week.  I loved this movie!  I thought it would be a really light and fluffy rom com, but it was definitely more of a solid film with only a small side of romance.  The story follows Rachel McAdams as she gets fired from one morning show and then takes over a sinking ship.  The co-anchors on the show are played by Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford, two heavy hitters who brought a lot of spunk to the film.  The movie follows the journey of this young, driven girl and her fight to save a struggling show.  There are many funny moments and a few touching ones as well.  It gets 3 ½ out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment