Monday, August 30, 2010

Persons Unknown Season 1 Finale


"Persons Unknown," which I previously mentioned, aired its two-hour season finale on Saturday.  The finale, with its many plot twists, exceeded my expectations.  All summer, they were teasing that "all would be revealed" by the end of the season, and they stayed true to their word.  Any questions you may have had before the finale were resolved, but the season finale brought a number of new questions to mind.  When the season finale aired, you realized just how far "The Program" really extended.  I also realized how truly special Janet is.  She's definitely not your average single mom.

Viewership for this series was low all summer.  I hope that people will watch this show and realize what a hidden gem it is.  If you like government conspiracies, mysteries, or psychological thrillers, then this show is right up your alley.  All I can say is that the last couple minutes of the season finale definitely opened up the possibility for an outstanding new season.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment