Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Switch (2010)


My husband and I went to see "The Switch" in the theater today.  Even though it is a romantic comedy, my husband enjoyed the movie almost as much as I did.  This film features long-time friends played by Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman.  You might remember Jason Bateman from "Arrested Development" which is currently being made into a film.  The plot of the movie is centered around a woman who gets artificially inseminated, but by the wrong sperm.  I was wondering how the writers could make a film about this without it seeming really selfish or evil, but you really develop a liking for both characters.  There were great supporting comedic lines from Jeff Goldblum throughout the movie.  The film started strong and hillarious, but faded more to a typical romcom toward the end.  For that, I give this film 3 ½ out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment